Kesari is a Bollywood war-drama film, which is based on one of the bravest battles fought in India ‘The Battle Of Saragarhi’. The movie stars Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra in the lead roles. Kesari is Released on 21st March 2019. In this post, you can see the Kesari 1st Day Box Office Collection.
Kesari 1st Day Box Office Collection
- Akshay Kumar’s Kesari 1st Day India Collection is 21.50 Cr
- Kesari 1st Day Collection Worldwide is 27.95 Cr
Top *Opening Day* biz – 2019…
1. #Kesari ₹ 21.50 cr [Thu]
2. #GullyBoy ₹ 19.40 cr [Thu]
3. #TotalDhamaal ₹ 16.50 cr
4. #CaptainMarvel ₹ 13.01 cr
Note: ₹ 10 cr+ openers.
India biz.#Kesari is Akshay Kumar’s second biggest opener, after #Gold [₹ 25.25 cr; #IndependenceDay].
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) March 22, 2019
Kesari 1st Day Box Office Collection Prediction
The Historic battle is all set to hit on the big screens on 21st March. However, the real-life story of the Sikhs is an inspiration for all the inhabitants in India. The movie looks promising and everyone is eagerly waiting for the movie. Whereas actor Akshay Kumar never fails to impress the audience with his pure acting.
Kesari’s is going to be the biggest hit of the year 2019. And, the trailer of the film has created a buzz among the audience. Moreover, it will more interesting to see the Box Office collection of the movie. Let us See the Kesari 1st Day Box Office Prediction.
Kesari India 1st Day Box Office – Prediction
- Kesari 1st Day expected to perform well at the Box Office.
- We are seeing Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra on the big screen in Bollywood.
- 1st Day is a Thursday, and the Box Office Collection on this day will decide the success of this movie. So on this Thursday, Kesari 1st Day Collection in India will collect Gross around 25 Cr.
Kesari 1st Day Box Office Prediction – Worldwide
- Kesari movie 1st Day is expected to do decent in the worldwide Collection.
- The First Day is a Thursday, and the Box Office Collection on this day will decide the success of this movie. So on this Thursday, Kesari 1st Day Box Office Collection Worldwide Will be around 30 Cr.
30 Cr on Day 1 with 4200 Screens is considered to be a decent performance. We might see a hike on Kesari 2nd Day Box Office Collection as it is a Weekend.