Natasaarvabhowma is a horror action Kannada film written and directed by Pavan Wadeyar under the production of Rockline Entertainments Pvt Ltd. Starring Puneeth Rajkumar, Rachita Ram, and Anupama Parmeshwaramin the lead roles. we have B. Saroja Devi, Chikkanna, and P. Ravishankar playing a pivotal role in this movie. Being Puneet movie after a year here you will find Natasaarvabhowma 4th Day Box Office Collection.
Natasaarvabhowma 4th Day Box Office Collection
- Nata Sarvabhouma Karnataka 4th Day Box Office Collection is 7.2 Cr
- Natasaarvabhowma 4th Day Box Office Collection Worldwide is 7.8 Cr
Natasaarvabhowma 4th Day Box Office Collection Prediction
Natasaarvabhowma is one of the most awaited movies for Puneeth Rajkumar fans. Firstly, Puneet didn’t appear in any movie for years. Hence, there is a lot of excitement among his fans. Natasaarvabhowma Movie has already created a buzz among the audience. As per reports. The movie is going to do Create Records in the Box Office Collection. Let’s check the Natasaarvabhowma 4th Day Box Office Collection in Karnataka and worldwide.
Natasaarvabhowma 4th Day Karnataka Box Office Prediction
- On its 3rd Day, Natasaarvabhowma in Karnataka has grossed a total of 6.7 Cr.
- Natasaarvabhowma Total 3 Days Box Office Collection in Karnataka is around 23.40 Cr.
- 4th Day is a Sunday, the Box Office Collection will have some more improvement. So on this Sunday, Natasaarvabhowma 4th Day Box Office Collection in Karnataka will be gross around 7 Cr.
Nata Sarvabhouma 4th Day Worldwide Box Office Prediction
- Natasaarvabhowma total Worldwide Box Office Collection for 3 days is 25.90 Cr.
- On the 3rd Day, Natasaarvabhowma 3rd Day Box Office Collection Worldwide is 7.30 Cr
- 4th Day being a Sunday we expect better performance in Nata Sarvabhouma Box Office Collection. Natasaarvabhowma 4th Day Box Office Collection Worldwide will be around 8 Cr.
8 Cr on Day 4 with 500 Screens is considered to be a decent performance. We might see a hike on Natasaarvabhowma 5th Day Box Office Collection as it is a Weekday.