Bolly2Tolly.com is a torrent website which leaks pirated versions of Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, English, Malayalam and other language movies illegally. Many Production houses and film actors have many times requested the audience to not encourage piracy by websites like Bolly2Tolly. They have requested the audience and their fans to watch movies only in theaters or through legal streaming platforms.
Bolly2Tolly is one of the popular pirated websites which often releases newly released film from these websites so that people can watch and download by sitting at their convenient places.
This Bolly2Tolly website has different domains. This website not only releases Hollywood and Bollywood kind of movies but also publishes several TV Shows, original series of Amazon Prime Videos with no copyrights for the videos uploaded to this Bolly2Tolly website.
As per the copyright regulations, the government has blocked so many domains belongs to Bolly2Tolly but still not able to curb this issue, which impacts so many lives.
If someone doesn’t want to download any videos, the Bolly2Tolly website helps them to watch the same online without downloading. As per Indian law Watching or downloading any videos, movies, web series, which has no copyrights, is an offense.
Likewise, Bolly2Tolly website has a specialization that anyone can watch or download Hollywood movies which have dubbed into Hindi and many other language films dubbed into Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam.
How to Download Movie from Bolly2Tolly
- Install VPN software to your Device.
- Open Incognito Window browser.
- Search the movie name in the browser which you want to download.
- Find your desired movie on the website.
- Click on the download button.
- Select your required quality of the movie.
- Again click on the download button and download.
Disclaimer: movie-rater.com does not support or promote piracy. In fact, we are committed to the fight against Piracy. We are educating millions of viewers every month, about the impact of Piracy on the Film industry. We educate them about how piracy affects the Livelihoods of millions of people.
Bolly2Tolly is Illegal, Governments block these websites
After many requests and complaints from the Production Houses and Actors, Indian Government has taken strict legal action. It has blocked many websites like Bolly2Tolly.com in India. After the Indian government blocked Bolly2Tolly.com, many other websites came up like sprouts. They all will have the name Bolly2Tolly but a different extension. All these Bolly2Tolly websites are illegal. Hence the Governments keep blocking these websites.
It is also illegal to download movies from any of these Bolly2Tolly Websites. Indiatimes had recently published an article, quoting that “Soon Downloading Pirated Movies Could Land You Behind The Bars For 3 Years, Fine.”
Why Is It Illegal To Download Movies From Bolly2Tolly
Production Houses spend millions to produce movies. They have the copyright (ownership) of the content they produce. These Productions Houses have to authorize Bolly2Tolly to distribute their movie.
Bolly2Tolly is not into Film distribution Business and none of the Production houses have ever authorized Bolly2Tolly for any of their film distributions. Bolly2Tolly acquires the Movie Downloads through illegal means such as Leaks from Labs, theatres, and uploads into their websites. This Piracy is illegal and is equivalent to theft. Every Country has a Copyright act, For example as per the Indian Copy Right Act 1957, Bolly2Tolly is distributing Movies illegally hence punishable under the Indian Law.
The Law (Copy Right Acts) also states that the distribution is illegal. Also, the consumption of copyrighted content is a punishable act. Hence as a viewer, you are committing illegal activity by downloading movies from Bolly2Tolly.
Why Bolly2Tolly Does Not Have Official Website or Social Media Presence
Because their business is illegal and many countries have blocked or banned their websites based on the complaints from various sections of the film industry. Social Media Platforms like Facebook and youtube also have stricter copyright policies and they keep banning the pages like Bolly2Tolly.
How much Illegal websites like Bolly2Tolly are costing Film Industry?
According to Forbes Magazine, the action movie, starring Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger, was leaked to “pirates” three weeks before its official release, leading to 70 million illegal viewings and costing $100 million in lost revenues.
100 million dollars, that is just one movie, the over a loss to the film Industry can be in multiple billions of dollars. That is the lively hood of millions of people all around the world. Bolly2Tolly being one of the top illegal websites is causing troubles to the livelihood of thousands of people directly and millions of people indirectly. So, do not use websites like Bolly2Tolly for illegally watching or downloading movies.
Extracted from US Government website
Following text from the US government website, gives us an idea about the impact the sites as Bolly2Tolly has on the audience and also on the society at the macro level.
“The revenues lost from piracy affect carpenters, electricians and other craftsmen who work in the entertainment industry as well as the economies of countries all over the world where movies are made. Movie piracy can affect you as well, even if you’re not downloading illegal copies of movies” – share.america.gov
- Illegal uploading and downloading of copyright-infringing materials takes up 24 percent of the bandwidth used in North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific regions. If you have a slow connection speed, it could be because of illegal file-sharing.
- Even if you don’t download movies illegally, you probably know — and get email and photos from — people who do. According to the Digital Citizens Alliance, consumers are 28 times more likely to get malware (software designed to damage computers) from sites offering illegal downloads. So tell anyone you know who is tempted that it increases the chances of his or her computer falling victim to malware that can be used to steal an identity.
- According to the Motion Picture Association of America, the film and television industries are responsible for 2 million jobs in America alone. And local businesses that support the industry receive $43 billion every year. Numbers like that apply to overseas filming hubs as well. If piracy reduces the number of films made, the economic effects will be felt in filmmaking countries around the world.
Legal ways to watch Movies Online?
You do not find time to go and watch in movie theaters? So what options you have? How you can watch the movies from your home? Do not worry, there plenty of options available. You can watch movies legally on your TV, Mobile or your laptop. With the advances in telecom technology, the cost of data went down drastically. Every household and mobile these days have data plans. Unlike Bolly2Tolly, a number of legal movie streaming services are available in all parts of the world.
These legal streaming service providers typically provide three types of services:
- Free Streaming of Movies online – You can just register and start watching movies, without any subscription. But generally, these sites do not provide latest movies.
- Pay per Movie – You can purchase a Movie from websites like Youtube, Apple iTunes or Google Play and watch Movie. This works fine in case you are not an avid movie /tv show viewer. But in case you are a regular viewer, you will end up paying a lot in this mode.
- Monthly subscription – Multiple websites like Netflix, PrimeVideo provides monthly subscription that may vary from a couple of dollars to 50 dollars based on the country and the service provider. You can watch an unlimited number of Movies or TV Shows with these subscriptions. So in case you are a regular viewer, we suggest s a subscription service for you. But some of the movies may not be available in subscription-based services and are available only Pay per Movie.