While the world of Internet streaming can be scary, there are many free services that are legitimate. While there are many streaming sites currently in operation, Voot is one of the known and good Service Provider in online Streaming.
Voot, was launched in March 2016, forms the digital arm of Viacom 18. It is Viacom18’s advertising-led video-on-demand platform that is available as an app for iOS and Android users, and a website for desktop consumption. Voot is available only in India, and hosts over 40,000 hours of video content that includes shows from channels like MTV, Nickelodeon, and Colors. Content is also available in multiple languages like Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, and Tamil. – Wikipedia
Voot Video Subscription Costs
Voot is a free online video streaming service of your favorite TV shows with HD Streaming on Viacom18 Network.
Movies available on Voot
How to Spot an Illegal Streaming WebSite
The law surrounding piracy is very complex and subject to interpretation. Whether or not just watching an illegal stream can land you in prison or have you facing a hefty fine is still up in the air; however, there are other inherent risks. Illegal streaming sites can try to infect your PC with malware, steal sensitive personal information or bog you down with intrusive ads. Have a look at some of the indicators of a legit streaming service.
- There is an “About Us” or “Contact Us” section. Legit streaming sites are run by people who are transparent about who they are and want user feedback. Lacking these sections could indicate that the owners of the site are trying to remain anonymous.
- They tell you where the movies are coming from. Legal streaming sites will disclose how they obtain the rights to host the content they offer. Generally, this is done via partnerships with movie studios.
- They make money through advertisements. Free sites need cash to keep the lights on. Ads that interrupt viewing (similar to when you’re watching a longer YouTube video) are common.
- There’s an app. Android and iOS apps go through a review process before hitting the market to make sure they don’t violate any policies.
- Simply put, an illegal streaming app would never make it to the public. There are newer films available. If a streaming site is offering a film that is still in theatres or hasn’t hit home video yet, there’s a good chance it’s illegal.