It’s no secret that the future of entertainment is online streaming, and the future has already started well. After the super success of Netflix, every content provider like ZEE5 is eager to get in on the online streaming play. For many, this means finally ditching their cable companies and their astronomical bills. Unfortunately, they also found that Internet streaming could still be costly. With Amazon Prime Video, ZEE5, Hulu, HBO, SlingTV and countless others all throwing their hats into the ring, subscription fees can add up quickly.
While the world of Internet streaming can be scary, there are many free services that are legitimate. While there are many streaming sites currently in operation, Zee5 is one of the known and good Service Provider in online Streaming.
ZEE5 is a video on demand website run by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited. It was launched in India on 14 February 2018 with content in 12 languages. The website also has an app, ZEE5 App. The platform also provided the first Tamil web series in 2018 with the title America Mappillai. – Wikipedia
ZEE5 Subscription Costs
ZEE5 Monthly Subscription Cost in India:
Movies available on ZEE5
How to Spot an Illegal Streaming WebSite
The law surrounding piracy is very complex and subject to interpretation. Whether or not just watching an illegal stream can land you in prison or have you facing a hefty fine is still up in the air; however, there are other inherent risks. Illegal streaming sites can try to infect your PC with malware, steal sensitive personal information or bog you down with intrusive ads. Have a look at some of the indicators of a legit streaming service.
- There is an “About Us” or “Contact Us” section. Legit streaming sites are run by people who are transparent about who they are and want user feedback. Lacking these sections could indicate that the owners of the site are trying to remain anonymous.
- They tell you where the movies are coming from. Legal streaming sites will disclose how they obtain the rights to host the content they offer. Generally, this is done via partnerships with movie studios.
- They make money through advertisements. Free sites need cash to keep the lights on. Ads that interrupt viewing (similar to when you’re watching a longer YouTube video) are common.
- There’s an app. Android and iOS apps go through a review process before hitting the market to make sure they don’t violate any policies.
- Simply put, an illegal streaming app would never make it to the public. There are newer films available. If a streaming site is offering a film that is still in theatres or hasn’t hit home video yet, there’s a good chance it’s illegal.